Modernize IT with itopia + Google Cloud
Disrupting VDI and enabling cloud desktops
itopia and Google Cloud have teamed up to disrupt the VDI industry with a solution that’s purpose-built for a cloud-native world. Speed Windows deployments with cloud automation, simplify your workforce management from a single control panel, and orchestrate access, changes and new deployments with ease.
- Simplify the deployment of Windows desktops and apps
- Automatically manage user environments from a single control panel
- Reduce Cloud computing costs with 360° view and management of resources
- Ensure disaster recovery across redundant multi-region deployments
Google Cloud Platform
- Improve performance using Google’s innovative data centers and worldwide fiber network
- Increase security and compliance with ISO 27001, SSAE-16, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certifications
- Lower costs with per second billing and multiple discounts
- Eliminate CapEx on infrastructure and reduce OpEx
itopia is an end-to-end automation and orchestration SaaS solution purpose-built for Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Designed to help organizations deliver “single click” deployments of Windows desktops and apps, itopia’s agentless approach automates the day-to-day tasks of IT management on GCP.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a public cloud infrastructure offering based on Google’s global infrastructure. With leading security, networking, and price-performance, Google’s infrastructure is the best cloud environment for enterprise Windows workloads.